§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) DS-GVO is
PSA Zuführtechnik GmbH
+49 (791) 94600980
Our data protection officer can be contacted at ... and at our above postal address.
(3) This data protection declaration applies to the website and that of PSA Zuführtechnik GmbH but not to other websites that the user may visit via links. Reference is made to the data protection provisions of the respective legal owners of these websites. In particular, we refer to the data protection provisions of Google Inc. for the use of the integrated map service Google Maps.
Plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated on our pages. You can recognise the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like button" ("Like") on our site. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: developers.facebook.com.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
(6) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us: The relevant authority with address can be selected under the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO.
This is the following data:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the relevant body that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
|Cookie name||Expiry time||Description||Cookie type|
|PHPSESSID||End of browser session||Session-Cookie||Transient|
|PIWIK_SESSID||End of browser session||Matomo Session-Cookie||Transient|
|cookieControl||1 year||Response of the Cookie Notice||Persistent|
|cookieControlPrefs||1 year||Cookie setting response||Persistent|
|_pk_id.*||1 month||Matomo Site-ID||Persistent|
|_pk_ses.*||30 minutes||Matomo Session-Cookie||Persistent|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Persistent|
|_gid||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate||Persistent|
|_gat||1 minute||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Persistent|
|fr||3 month||Facebook "like" Tracking.||Persistent|
|_fbp||3 month||Used to distinguish and track your unique users.||Persistent|
|piwik_ignore||2 years||Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie||Persistent|
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before storage.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will have the effect that the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
The controller has integrated the Google Analytics component (with anonymisation function) on this website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service. Web analysis is the collection, collation and evaluation of data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Among other things, a web analysis service collects data on the website from which a data subject has accessed a website (so-called referrers), which sub-pages of the website have been accessed or how often and for how long a sub-page has been viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimise a website and to analyse the costs and benefits of internet advertising.
The operating company of the Google Analytics component is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
The controller uses the add-on "_gat._anonymizeIp" for web analysis via Google Analytics. By means of this addition, the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is shortened and anonymised by Google if access to our Internet pages is from a Member State of the European Union or from another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyse the flow of visitors to our website. Google uses the data and information obtained, among other things, to evaluate the use of our website, to compile online reports for us showing the activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of our website.
Google Analytics sets a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. What cookies are has already been explained above. By setting the cookie, Google is enabled to analyse the use of our website. Each time one of the individual pages of this website operated by the data controller is called up and on which a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the internet browser on the data subject's information technology system is automatically caused by the respective Google Analytics component to transmit data to Google for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, Google obtains knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the data subject, which Google uses, among other things, to track the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently to enable commission calculations.
By means of the cookie, personal information such as the time of access, the location from which access originated and the frequency of visits to our website by the data subject are stored. Each time the data subject visits our website, this personal data, including the IP address of the internet connection used by the data subject, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may disclose this personal data collected via the technical process to third parties.
The data subject can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used, as already described above, and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the internet browser or other software programmes.
The data subject can prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as already described above, at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the internet browser or other software programmes.
If you visit our site via a mobile device (smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must click this link instead (status: opt-out cookie is set) to prevent tracking by Google Analytics within this website in the future. This is also possible as an alternative to the above browser add-on. By clicking the link, an opt-out cookie is set in your browser that is only valid for this browser and this domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted, so you will have to click the link again.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: ... or by post to
PSA Zuführtechnik GmbH
§ 5 Information
In accordance with Art. 13 and 14, we refer to our information obligations. We will be happy to provide you with these upon request. Please send your request to ...
§ 6 Transfer to a third country
No data is transmitted to third countries for evaluation or further use.